Riverbend Homestead is your perfect Bright Holiday Accommodation
It’s a traditional Australian farm homestead situated in the middle of a working farm nestled in the upper Ovens Valley, 5 minutes from Bright.
Riverbend Homestead very close to Bright is the ideal house for a family or two families to rent as it has accommodation for 12 people including adults and children. There is heaps of room to unwind and relax and so much for the children to do. With commanding views and a warm fireplace, it is the perfect family or group destination to reset your busy lives.
You can relax on the balcony and watch your children feed the chickens and pat the sheep. As a family you can have fun in the garage that doubles as a games room. With pin pong and basic toys and a couple of bikes for use on the farm, your children will find lots to keep them happy and you can unwind while keeping an eye on them.
After a day of exploring the local area you, your family and friends can enjoy time in the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area and have dinner on the large deck outside while enjoying the views of Mt Feathertop in the distance. The fresh alpine air and views of the snow-covered mountains in winter is totally breathtaking.
Riverbend Homestead...Perfect for any season
The Homestead comes with a well equipped kitchen overlooking a comfortable living area. The enclosed wood burner fireplace will keep everyone toasty warm on those cold winter days and nights. In summer, the open floor plan lets the cool alpine breeze flow through the house. Reverse cycle heating and cooling is also available.
The snow-capped Mt Feathertop in winter reminds you how close you are to Mt Hotham and Falls Creek ski fields. The township of Bright is just 5 minutes drive. You get the best of both worlds.
In Spring you get to see the beautiful blossoms of Bright, along with plenty of activities and beautiful weather.
There are so many reasons why you will keep coming back to beautiful Bright and Riverbend Homestead. Every season is a new experience and there is something on offer for every holiday maker.
Amazing farm homestead set upon the Ovens River in Alpine Forest only 5 minutes drive from Bright.
Love Riverbend Homestead, our group has stayed many times - it's a fail safe for all of us and our horses. We are never disappointed. Tracee M
Riverbend Homestead requires a copy of your drivers licence with your current residential address and photo before a confirmed booking is made. Alternatively, you can provide a copy of your passport. After your departure, your driver licence or passport details will be destroyed.
Booking using this website:
- Select Check-in and Check-out dates using the Availability Calendar on the sidebar. Available dates are marked light green.
- Enter your full-name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter any comments or questions.
- Click the I’m not a robot checkbox and follow the prompts.
- Click the Check Availability button.
- Your inquiry is not a booking and in no way guarantees you a booking on the dates selected.
- We will contact you to confirm dates and deposit amount.
- We require a copy of your drivers licence with your current residential address before a confirmed booking is made.
- Alternatively, you can provide a copy of your current passport.
- We will advise you by email the deposit amount, the name and account number to deposited the funds into.
- Allow a couple of days for transfer of funds between different banks.
- Once a confirmed booking has been made we require final payment of the balance 14 days prior to your arrival.
Please seek permission from the Riverbend Homestead owner before lighting an outside fire. At certain times of year, we allow our guests to have a small fire outside the house if they go find their own wood and not burn our cut and split for the inside fire place. There is a drum with hot plate for outside fires. The lighting of outside fires during a total fire ban day is banned and can endanger your guests and is a serious offence.
Guests must check-out by 10.00 am on the last day of your stay unless otherwise organised with the Riverbend Homestead owner.
Spray insect repellent such as Aerogard on your arms and legs. Alternatively, wear long sleeve shirts and long pants.